Subject Code:54016CSE L:3 T/P/D:1 Credits:3 Int. Marks:25 Ext. Marks:75 Total Marks:100
UNIT I: I
Introduction: Algorithm,Psuedo code for expressing algorithms,Performance Analysis-Space complexity, Time complexity, Asymptotic Notation- Big oh notation, Omega notation, Theta notation and Little oh notation,Probabilistic analysis, Amortized analysis.
UNIT II: II
Disjoint Sets- disjoint set operations, union and find algorithms, spanning trees, connected components and biconnected components.
UNIT III: III
Divide and conquer: General method , applications-Binary search, Quick sort, Merge sort, Strassen’s matrix multiplication.
UNIT IV: IV
Greedy method: General method, applications-Job sequencing with dead lines, 0/1 knapsack problem, Minimum cost spanning trees, Single source shortest path problem.
UNIT V: V
Dynamic Programming: General method, applications-Matrix chain multiplication, Optimal binary search trees, 0/1 knapsack problem, All pairs shortest path problem,Travelling sales person problem, Reliability design.
UNIT VI: VI
Backtracking: General method, applications-n-queen problem, sum of subsets problem, graph coloring, Hamiltonian cycles.
UNIT VII: VII
Branch and Bound: General method, applications - Travelling sales person problem,0/1 knapsack problem- LC Branch and Bound solution, FIFO Branch and Bound solution.
UNIT VIII: VIII
NP-Hard and NP-Complete problems: Basic concepts, non deterministic algorithms, NP - Hard and NPComplete classes, Cook’s theorem.
1. Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms, Ellis Horowitz,Satraj Sahni and Rajasekharam,Galgotia publications pvt. Ltd.
2. Design and Analysis Algorithms - Parag Himanshu Dave, Himanshu Bhalchandra Dave Publisher: Pearson
3. Algorithm Design: Foundations, Analysis and Internet examples, M.T.Goodrich and R.Tomassia,John wiley and sons.
1. Introduction to Algorithms, secondedition,T.H.Cormen,C.E.Leiserson, R.L.Rivest,and C.Stein,PHI Pvt. Ltd./ Pearson Education
2. Introduction to Design and Analysis of Algorithms A strategic approach, R.C.T.Lee, S.S.Tseng, R.C.Chang and T.Tsai, Mc Graw Hill.
3. Data structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++, Allen Weiss, Second edition, Pearson education.
4. Design and Analysis of algorithms, Aho, Ullman and Hopcroft,Pearson education.